Earlier today, Valerie Petersen went to pick up fire plans this from the (City name withheld) City Building Inspector, (Name withheld) . While at the his office, Mr. ________________ asked Valerie to share his thoughts and kind words about Kenny Fox.
You are one of a kind. The plans that you submitted for me to review were exactly what all plan submittals should look like.
Your plans showed you knew what you were doing and just what was needed to be added to pass and be stamped by me. I have had other plans submitted to me, but none as complete as yours, and able to be passed on the first time submitted.
You are good at what you do; Peak Alarm should be proud to have you on their team
1. Has your Alarmcompany been in business for almost 50 years? Peak Alarm has been in business for 47 years this year.
2. Does your Alarmcompany own their own UL Listed Local Central Station? Peak Alarm does and it is certified for high security installations. Most companies use third party central stations in other states for their monitorings.
3. Are all the dispatchers 5 diamond certified? Only 200 Central Stations in the US meet this requirement. Peak meets this requirement.
4. Can your Alarmcompany offer same or next day service or do you need to schedule our several weeks for service? Peak can!
5. Is your Alarmcompany licensed, insured and do they put their employees through an FBI background check? Peak Alarm is and does.
6. Does your Alarmcompany have their own Guard and Patrol division? Peak Guard and Patrol has their own building right behind Peak Alarm.
9. Does your Alarmcompany have their servers backed up in separate sites everyday. Peak Alarm does this and we also have an out of State Partner that can monitor all of our accounts in case of an emergency within the state.
10. Does your Alarmcompany employee almost 300 local people adding to fixing the economy or is the money funneled out of State to a large company somewhere?
11. Does your Alarmcompany have a drug testing program and do they do a mandatory test any time there is an accident? Peak does.
12. Does your Alarmcompany have certified CAD NICET designers to help with designing fire alarm systems and printing the drawings for the building permit process? Peak does.
13. Can you call a sales representative at your Alarmcompany and have him come out to your home or facility to do a free evaluation or do you need to wait several days for them to get back with you? You can call me at home (801) 898 6003 or at work. (801) 428 1384
Once a company get too big it becomes hard to deal with them. Peak Alarm is large enough to take care of our customers needs and we are growing at a good rate although we are still local and still family owned and our owner still comes to work each day and is accessible to the employees and customers. When the company gets too big then it becomes very difficult to reach anyone when you need to talk to someone. After reading through the list above give it some thought and then call Larry Love.
So if you answered YES to all of the above questions and you are happy with your current Alarmcompany that is awesome. If you answered no to any of these and would like additional information about Peak Alarm please call Larry Love at 801 428 1384 or email him Larry@PeakAlarm.com
Obviously there is a long list of positive and good points about Peak Alarm. This does not mean Peak Alarm does not have it’s challenges which we do although we use any negative feedback to try and learn from it. Our installation manager takes pictures of any problems out in the field and uses those in the training sessions. All of our phone calls are recorded with the exception of the secure line in accounting so Peak can go back and listen to how we treat customers and use this for training. The accounting line that is not recorded is used to protect your visa and banking information.
Monitoring switchover general pricing examples for 2016 SPRING SPECIALS 60 DAYS ONLY based on 36 month agreements:
NOTES ON PHONELINES: If you are paying for monitoring and paying for analog phone lines you may be paying too much. If you can cancel you phone line and use a cellular or radio it can save you quite a bit of money in the long run.
1. Burglar system up to 30 points no cost switchover and $25 per month when monitored over phoneline.
2. Burglar system up to 30 points no cost switchover and $40.00 per month when we install a new cellular communicator. ** This price includes remote arm and disarm. (Elite control)
3. Fire Alarmsystem up to 30 points tied to two analog phone lines. Inspection fee is $288 including acceptance tag and NFPA 72 report or you can add $24 per month for 12 months to pay for the annual inspection (divided into 12 payments.) Monthly monitoring would be $25.00 per month. When the system is larger we will need to do an evaluation and price this out for you. If the system only has 10 points on the system monitoring would be the same but the inspection fee would only be $180 per year or $15 per month for inspection.
4. Fire Alarmsystem up to 30 points when Peak Alarm adds a Cellular Communicator in order to eliminate the phone lines. $49 dollars installed and $47 per month. Annual inspection fee with tag and NFPA 72 report as in number 3 can be added to the monthly or you can pay before the inspection.
5. Fire Alarmsystem up to 30 points when Peak Alarm installs a new AES Radio in order to eliminate the phone lines. $315 dollars installed and $40 per month. Annual inspection fee with tag and NFPA 72 report as in number 3 and 4 can be added to the monthly or you can pay before the inspection according to your exact device and appliance counts.
*For each additional 15 points add $148 dollars to the switchover cost (Includes testing)
** Some alarm systems are so old that they cannot upgrade without changing the main panel, in which case we would need to know the exact model, brand and version of the system, how many devices, how many keypads and it is best to do a site visit before quoting pricing. Larry can come out to your facility or home at no charge to do this evaluation. If you Fire Alarmsystem can communicate using contact ID we can tie a new cellular unit on it, so it will be able to communicate. Fire Alarm High Supervision cellular units send a signal every 6 minutes.
*** Currently we do not offer remote arm and disarm services when using a radio to communicate. You will notice on the fire alarm that the radio costs a bit more for the installation but considering that you can eliminate your phone lines and it costs less per month this will be the best solution in the long run. The radio remains property of Peak Alarm and if it stops working peak will come out and service the radio at no charge.
Contact Larry for an exact quote on your specific system call
(801) 428 1384 Larry Love Larry@PeakAlarm.com
This is a brand new restaurant in Salt Lake City on North Temple just west of Redwood Road. (2080 West on North Temple) The location is a bit off the normal path. You will find it on the North side of the street next to the Patient Housing for the University of Utah medical center.
The decor is very modern and there is even a conference room in the back for business luncheons or parties. The ceiling is decorated with TELA or colored material from Guatemala with a lovely landscape of Antigua Guatemala on the back wall. The atmosphere is very clean roomy.
As I was entering to make a reservation for flamion for Valentines a couple was leaving and I asked them how their food was and the woman’s response was “Heavenly”. Salsa Fresh provides you with an order of free chips and you can sample all the different fresh salsas.
I was a bit leery of the location because it is off the beaten path, although I wish the owner all the best with his new venture.
Jose is the owner and chef. I was able to spend some time speaking with him about his menu and his new ideas. I took my wife there for valentines which had a special menu for $25 dollars each which included appetizer, entree and a desert. We were impressed. I would like to try more of the menu items. The night I went to make reservations I saw some of the eentres being taken out. One is a special shrimp rice served in half of a pineapple. Jose told me much of what he serves came from what he learned from his mother in Guatemala.
I would give the presentation an 8 or 9. All the staff except the hostess was in uniforms including the owner in his smart chef outfit. The steak and shrimp I ordered were very good. I would definitely go back for some of their regular menu items just because they are so different.
I would like to express my appreciation to all of the Utah members of LULAC and tell you how excited I am to be in the position of State Director for 2016. This will be an amazing year for Utah as we continue to work for the progress and growth of Latinos. Last year Utah held the 86th LULAC national convention, we opened our home to the nation. This year our members will attend the 87th National Convention in Washington D.C. where Latino leaders will come together and be instrumental in helping our nation with several aspects of what we are trying to accomplish in our community.
As State Deputy Director I immediately took on the State Director’s responsibilities when Salvador Lazalde recently stepped down due to other community service commitments. At our regularly scheduled meeting on January 27th, 2016, we had a quorum and voted to accept Larry Love as the new State Director. Larry has appointed as Deputy Director Antonella Packard and Mario Organista as our board secretary. We had a very productive meeting and we are all looking forward to this New Year.
I would like to thank Salvador for all of his service. I appreciate the training that he provided to me and I would like to let you know that Salvador said he will continue as an active member of his local LULAC council.
I am sure you are already aware of the urgency and need to recharter our councils and pay our State and National dues before February 28th 2016. Please contact all the members in your council so we can make sure we have everyone paid up before the end of the month. In order to have voting rights for May, membership dues need to be paid in full.
STATE LULAC BOARD INFORMATION
State Director: Larry Love
Phone: 801 898 6003
Quisiera expresar mi gratitud a todos los miembros de LULAC y decirles que estoy entusiasmado para servirles este 2016. Vamos a tener mucho éxito cuando trabajemos por el progreso de los Latinos. El año pasado tuvimos la conferencia de LULAC celebrando el 86 aniversario y este 2016 la convención va ser en Washington D.C. donde líderes Hispanos vamos a reunirnos para ayudar con muchos asuntos de la comunidad Hispana.
Como sub director yo inmediatamente tome las responsabilidades de director cuando Salvador Lazalde decidió renunciar porque el tiene otras responsabilidades y cargos con la comunidad. En la reunión normal de Enero 27, 2016 tuvimos el quórum suficiente según la constitución para hacer negocio y un voto para aceptar Larry Love como director y paso el voto. Larry como el nuevo director asigno Antonella Packard como sub directora y Mario Organista como secretario. Tuvimos una reunión muy productiva y todos estamos animados para el resto de 2016.
Me gustaría agradecer Salvador por todo su servicio y aprecio el entrenamiento y todo que aprendí de el y quiero decirles que Salvador me informo que el todavía va a continuar siendo activo en su concilio local de LULAC.
Estoy seguro que ustedes ya saben que hay una urgencia de registrar nuestros concilios y pagar el dinero al Nacional y también del estado para mantener nuestro derecho para votar en Mayo y tenemos que pagar por completo antes de 28 de Febrero 2016.
STATE LULAC BOARD INFORMATION
Director del estado: Larry Love
Phone: 801 898 6003
Email email@example.com Secondary email:Larry@peakalarm.com
Tenemos servicio de guardia y instalaciones de sistemas de audio visual.
Aqui en Peak Alarm tenemos Maria en el departamento de contabilidad, tenemos Mariana en el departamento de instalación, tenemos Ana en nuestro oficina de alarmas, tenemos Jose como tecnico y mas gente que pueden hablar espanol. Jeff Howe también habla espanol y el está aquí en el departamento de ventas con Larry. Jeff Howe X446 y Larry Love X384 En numero de la compañía es 801 486 7231
Last night I was able to meet Charlene Albarran and her husband. Charlene was very interested in LULAC and as State Director I took some time to give her an overview of what LULAC does. Charlene has a very impressive track record. She has spent several years living in Mexico and has a very unique perspective on many issues.
As a side note I need to make sure I am very clear that LULAC is a nonpartisan organization. LULAC does not support any particular political party although we encourage our members to learn all they can about the political candidates and vote for who they feel is the very best person. LULAC is the (League of United Latin American Citizens) The Mission of the League of United Latin American Citizens is to advance the economic condition, educational attainment, political influence, housing, health and civil rights of the Hispanic population of the United States. Most of the work is done by the individual councils and the State Board strives to support those councils and National also does the same.
Now back to my conversation with Charlene Albarran. Charlene has been very actively involved in helping the community both here and in Mexico. She is a very well spoken and professional individual.
The incumbent Chris Stewart in district 2 has missed voting 63 times which is very concerning to me. Chris sponsored zero bills that became law in 2015. I would be interested in attending a debate between the two to see both sides. LULAC is very interested in helping Hispanic people get registered to vote so they can protect their rights. The question to Chris and Charlene would be, how do you plan to help the Hispanic people of Utah? The question to Chris would be what will you do differently that you have done in the past? I read the report card for Chris Stewart comparing him to other representatives in several areas and I encourage everyone to do the same.
Some people vote straight ticket for republican or democrat rather than voting for the very best person. Charlene has been very involved in developing and running programs to help the homeless and because of this she will most likely catch flack or be accused of being a socialist. As she explained many of the programs that she has been involved with, her goal was not only to feed the poor and help them with housing but she has an overall long range goal to help them find work and become more educated so they can become productive members of society. I was very impressed with her attitude and her ideas. She came across as very professional and the type of a person that would be a good leader. I look forward to learning more about Charlene in the future and it looks like Chris will have a fight on his hands this time against a very worthy opponent.
Charlene became tired of waiting for a person to vote for that would make meaningful changes so she became that person.