1. Water leak in your home destroys carpet in basement and sheetrock – Prevention or mitigation step = Add water sensors to your security system
2. Home drops below 40 degrees at grandmas house when she is asleep – Add a low/high sensor to alert you when it is too hot or too cold.
3. Kids keep changing the thermostat and your bill is too high. – Add thermostat control to your security system you control on your phone.
4. You worry about your dogs or kids when you are not home. – Add cameras in family areas or outside to check in on things with your phone.
5. You kids loose house keys or you need to let others in but you don’t want to give out more keys.
Answer to #5 – Install electronic locks that you control with your phone from anywhere. You kids can get in using a code and the codes can be updated and changed very easily.
6. Who is coming to your door when you are not home? Tell your kids not to answer the door. – WIth SKYBELL you answer your door with your phone
7. Did I close the garage door or not? – Add a garage door sensor and an automatic closer you can control with your phone
8. Similar to 2 your home freezes when you are not there and the pipes freeze which will turn into a flood when they break and thaw
Answer to #8 Add a temperature sensor so you will be alerted to get someone over to get the heater back on before anything freezes
9. What if there is a fire when we are on vacation or what if there is a fire and we are overcome by CO or smoke and don’t wake up? This is a legitimate worry because many people don’t wake up if the smoke or CO is overwhelming. When dispatched the Fire Department will get in and save your family within minutes. The small monthly monitoring cost is worth every penny.
Answer to #9 -Install smoke detectors and CO sensors that are tied to the monitored security system so help will be dispatched
10. What if you need to let the UPS guy into the garage? Talk to him with SKYBELL, disarm your system, open the garage door, he put the package in and you view him, shut the garage door and rearm the system all the time while you are on vacation using your cell phone.
11. Burglars see your lights turn on and off at certain times. —–
Have your lights turn on and off at random times with the Z-wave options on your security system
Have a z-wave plug in module turn radio on and off at certain times or any other electronic device. Call Larry Love for pricing and options.
WORRY LESS AND LIVE MORE. With any of the above options you won’t have to worry about those things. I have AAA so I don’t worry about running out of gas, locking my keys in the car or having a dead battery because it is covered and someone will come and help. With any of the above options installed on your security system you will have less to worry about and more time to live your life. Stephen King wrote in one of his books “Perfect Paranoia is perfect awareness.” With proper prevention steps you won’t worry about something that you should not be worrying about.
We also have WATER COP which can SHUT THE WATER PIPES OFF. (This will also require that we work in conjunction with a plumber)
Call Larry Love 801 428 1384 Larry@peakalarm.com http://www.peakalarm.com for more information about how to add to or upgrade your security system so you can worry less and live more.