Just plain good
Often people think of alarm systems as alerting the police or the fire department of a burglar or of a fire alarm and that is true although now they do so much more. Here are a few examples of what current alarm systems can do for you. What type of services can Peak Alarm provide?
Commercial and Residential Services both for the homeowner, contractor or business owner. Design, installation, testing, training and monitoring. Phone line monitoring, Radio monitoring on our own frequency licensed by the FCC, Cellular monitoring & Internet monitoring
REMOTE GARAGE DOOR
1. Did you for get to shut your garage door or your not sure if you did? Open your alarm app check and go ahead and close the door from anywhere.
REMOTE CONTROL OF LIGHTING
2. Did you mean to turn on or turn off a light before you left the house? Do it from your app or have the lights randomly turn on and off when you are not there or even when you are there. Have them turn on when it gets dark and then shut off at 10PM or 11PM and turn back on at 5AM or 6AM and then turn off at 7AM
REMOTE THERMOSTATS & CAMERAS
3. When you are on vacation do you worry about the temperature in your home? If you have fish or other pets do you worry about them when you are gone?
Use the alarm app to adjust the temperature up or down or just check it. Use the app to look in on your pets or children with cameras that we can install in strategic places.
REMOTE VIDEO DOORBELL
4. Have you ever wanted to know who came to your door while you were away? If UPS or the Mail main were to come to your home while you were gone how cool would it be to answer the door with a video phone and even let them into the garage to leave a package and then shut the garage? Now you can with the SKYBELL or Alarm.com Video Bell. View and talk to those that come to your door. It alerts you and you can tell them you can’t come to the door and they will have no idea whether you are home or not.
HEAT SMOKE FREEZE, CO (Carbon Monoxide) and WATER SENSORS
5. If you are on vacation and it is winter your pilot light or the furnace may stop working. If the home drops below freezing the pipes could freeze and even cause expensive flooding when the thaw back out. Get heat, smoke, freeze and water sensors installed on your security system to alert you to these issues. This will end up saving you in the long run and they are not that expensive to have installed. If the basement floods it will cost you thousands of dollars. If the pipes freeze it can also cost you hundreds or thousands of dollars. If the house burns down you or your family could be hurt or killed. Often smoke will overcome people while they sleep so having smoke alarms that alert the fire department is much better than just the smokes that wake you up (which often don’t wake you up) CO sensors can also be added to your security system and having the smokes, heat, freeze, Co and water sensors does not cost you anything additional to monitor them per month. The installation will cost but the monthly monitoring will not. If you are paying for normal phone line monitoring you will need to add a cellular and elite control (interactive arm/disarm) to view your alarms over your smart phone. The world of alarms is changing.
6. Do you worry that if your children have lost 3 or 4 or more keys that someone might find one of them and get into your home or even their friends might? With a keyless entry lock your children or employees can access your home or business without keys. In a business we install prox card readers in homes we install a keyless entry lock which allows them to enter without a key and you can even unlock the home using one of these locks and your smart phone.
MOTIONS, GLASS BREAK, SHOCK, DOOR AND WINDOW STATUS SENSORS and Monitored 24 hour lockdown status to your gun rooms or datavaults.
7. Peak Alarm can install all types of security for your business or home including the above normal items associated with security or any of the ones we mentioned at first. Call Larry Love 801 428 1384 Larry@peakalarm.com http://www.peakalarm.com
ACCESS CONTROL FOR BUSINESS SITES
8. Do away with keys and have Peak Alarm install Peakedge access control. You can access the system online and add and delete users. When someone quits or is fired you cancel their card access instead of trying to get keys back from them or trying to rekey your facility.
9. Peak Alarm can install several different types of camera systems. Call Larry and he can come by your facility or home to go over the different options. You can access these cameras using your smart phone to view your home, business or pets remotely from anywhere.
10. Peak will install a weatherproof intercom and door release system on your home or business so you can talk to those that come to the door.
11. Peak can install a system in your home or business with medical alert buttons that you wear on your wrist, around your next or mounted buttons. These can be programed as panic buttons to call the police or medical buttons to alert a family member or alert emergency services. Yes this can be used if you have fallen down and cannot get up. The buttons are water resistant.
12. Peak Alarm offers special services for situations where you need our dispatchers to verify if the intruder is an animal or a human. This is great for empty buildings, car lots, tow lots and much more. Call Larry for more information. This system does not require power to work but will transfer pictures over the internet to the dispatchers upon alarm and they will decide to send police or not.
Call Larry Love 801 428 1384 Larry@peakalarm.com for more information about alarms and Peak Alarm.
Peak Alarm is the only local Alarm company in Utah that has their own UL listed Central Station and Guard and Patrol Division.
Peak Alarm has only had one complaint with the Better Business Bureau in the last 3 years.
Peak Alarm is one of just over 200 Central Stations in the US that is 5 Diamond Certified and all their employees are as well.
Peak Alarm is local and has been in business for over 47 years
Peak Alarm is licensed, insured and factory trained and employees over 300 people locally.
Larry Love has been in the industry for over 20 years and is certified on Access Control, Cameras, Fire Alarm and Security
Larry currently is an AXIS Certified Professional, NICET level 2 in Fire Alarm and is a Master Fire Alarm Tech with the Utah State Fire Marshals Office
Larry Love will come to your site and help you design a reasonably priced alarm system that will help protect what is most important to you.