Picture taken by Larry Love
Factors for rating the best all around alarm company in Utah. If you find another company that meets all of these criteria please let me know and I will add them to this article. :
1. Years in service 47+ and family owned.
2.A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau http://www.bbb.org and this company only has 2 complaints on file within the last 2 years.
3. Ability to do any size project for Fire Alarm, Home Security, Business Alarms, Access Control, Intercoms and Cameras. This company has the capacity and 270 employees and can do any size project.
4. UL listed Central Station that is 5 Diamond certified with backup systems in place and backup central stations out of state. This company has more UL Certifications than any UL Central Station in Utah. Facts don’t lie. http://www.ul.com
5. This company owns their own Guard and Patrol division so they can respond to alarms and they have guard accounts and a large patrol division. All other alarm companies in the state of Utah hire this service out to a third party company.
6. This company also has an AV Division that is rated #19th in the National for what they do. This Audio Visual division can do home theater systems, security systems and very large theaters. They welcome you for tours at their Salt Lake City location.
7. This company has 4 offices to serve you in Salt Lake City, Saint George, Idaho Falls and Boise Idaho. They also have guard and patrol services in Park City and the adjacent areas.
8. This company does not charge a trip charge for accounts within 45 minutes of their offices. Many companies charge over $100 dollars per hour for trip charges so this alone would add over $200 more to a service call if you were 45 minutes away.
9. When reviewing the top ten lists or top five alarm company lists understand that you are viewing paid advertisements. Many of the companies that appear in these lists have over 100 complaints filed with the BBB and one top competitors has over 3000 filed in the last 2 years and they are currently being sued in several states.
10. This top rated company has a CAD department with the ability to do the drawings needed to submit to the city to get your permits and to get the job done professionally. Do your research before you hire an alarm company and I would be leery of the TOP rated companies on the PAID lists.
11. This company is licensed and insured and holds National Training certificates and has multiple NICET trained people. This company can provide you with the General Liability insurance required as well as Workers Compensation Insurance certificates and a very long list of projects that they have completed.
Who is this company that meets all the above criteria?
PEAK ALARM http://www.peakalarm.com
Peak SECURITY Peak Security Guards and Patrol
Peak AV Audio Visual http:www.peakav.net
Peak Central Station – UL listed Central Station – UL2050 for High Security -Fire Alarm – Home & Business – Bank Safe Vault etc….
Contact : Larry Love (801) 428 1384 email@example.com Cell phone (801) 898 6003
Peak Alarm pagina de facebook en espanol Spanish
Many companies that are on the top ten or top five lists mainly concentrate on wireless systems because they are quick and easy. Peak Alarm does more commercial alarm systems than residential although it is just over 50% commercial and we can do the job right the first time.
The Company I would rate as number two: I did find another company that met many of the criteria but not all. The company I found does not have a Guard and Patrol division and they sold their central station although it did stay in the family so as I said they meet many of the criteria but not all. Mountain Alarm in Ogden is a great company and large enough to do most any project, they are insured,licensed and factory trained. They do both commercial and residential. Mountain Alarm has been in business since 1952, they also only have 2 complaints on file with the BBB in the last 2 years and they also have an A+ rating. When I was the Chairman of the Alarm Systems Board for Division of Occupational Licensing for the State of Utah Scott Sessions with Mountain Alarm was on the Board with me. Scott is a very professional businessman and a very positive and honest guy. So their you have it two recommendations for all around top rated Alarm Companies here in Utah. Peak Alarm and Mountain Alarm. http://www.mountainalarm.com z